The following wish list items help us make sure that our youth and families are equipped when they go outdoors. Additional items help YES staff work efficiently and comfortably and stay in communication.
- Water Bottles
- Flashlights and headlamps
- New or lightly used sleeping bags
- New or lightly used rain gear and fleece jackets
Check with YES staff ahead of time for following items:
- Hiking shoes for 10-13 year-olds: Check with us for specific sizes and needs
- Waterproof/shockproof cameras, specific camera batteries
- Reliable laptops
- Walkie Talkies
- Gardening gloves (kid-sized and adult-sized)
- Office supplies and furniture
- Earthquake preparedness kits / backpacks for individual families
Ultimate wish list item:
- A 7 or 8-passenger mini-van to truly make the outdoors accessible!
Please check back regularly for new updates.